LEADERSHIP CORE PROGRAM (LCP)
The Core Program of the Institute for Quality Leadership, is one of the most diverse and thorough leadership development programs in Israel.
Over the years, many generations of leaders have gone through the program, are currently leading their organizations using the insights and tools they have acquired in the program.
To increase leadership effectiveness, thereby increasing business effectiveness.
To enhance personal leadership capacity and leverage leadership potential,
in order to:
Increase effectiveness within current role.
Support preparation for further development and future leadership roles.
To create and leverage a strong network of leaders within the organization, who will collaborate / work together in order to create strong impact.
The LCP unites diverse learning processes, that personally touch each of the participants, and improves their own acquaintance with themselves and with the power of their own leadership.
· Experiential learning
· Case studies
· Insights & learning from intrinsic / internal processes
· Insights & learning from personal assessments
· Peer learning
· Theoretical / academic learning
Managers & leaders in mid and senior levels, who show the potential (both in capacity and in aspiration / motivation) to grow and develop further in their leadership roles within the organization.
Provided that the group is homogeneous in terms of level (mid vs. senior), it can be adapted in current format to fit both populations with equal effectiveness.
For the Participant:
· Strengthen the passion to lead
· Maximize influence and leading abilities over individuals and teams
· Improve ability to develop and motivate own environment: subordinates, team, peers,
· Customers, superiors
· Strengthen effectiveness in role within the organization.
For the Organization:
· Help managers and leaders deal with complex environments and the ambiguity which characterizes organizations today.
· Promote managers who will act as role models, inspire and lead the way.
· Create accelerators to improve the organization and change leaders
· Create a strong peer group, with trust and qualitative work relations.