Flight Medical develops, manufactures and markets portable life supporting respiratory ventilators for Home care, Long term care, hospital, transport, emergency and sub-acute environments. Our vision is to avail every patient with a reliable, easy to use and functionality-rich ventilator. Flight Medical's flagship product is the Flight 60 ventilator, introduced in December 2010 following more than 10 years of success with the HT50 ventilator, 15,000 of which have been sold worldwide for use in home care, long-term care, disaster preparedness, transport and hospital environment, Flight Medical’s ventilators are well known for being :
· Exceptionally reliable as repeatedly attested for by medical professionals
· Feature reach, yet easy to use, supporting all broadly used ventilation modes
· With the longest internal battery autonomy (10-12 hours), practically unlimited due to the Flight 60's battery Hot Swap feature.
Established in 1996, Flight Medical is traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and is a subsidiary of Medtechnica, Israel’s largest medical equipment distributor.
· Flight Medical Innovations Ltd. specializes in the development, manufacturing and marketing of high-end portable ventilators and is among world leaders in that field.
· Flight Medical’s flagship products are the newly introduced Flight 60 ventilator – a state of the art feature loaded portable ventilator and the well-known Flight 50* ventilator, both incorporating Flight Medical’s proprietary technology, providing dependable and affordable mobility.
· With over 15,000 ventilators deployed worldwide in the last 10 years for use in home care, long term home care, disaster preparedness, transport and hospital environment, Flight Medical’s ventilators won their reputation as truly reliable, easy to use and functionality rich ventilators.
· Established in 1996, Flight Medical is publicly traded on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and is a subsidiary of Medtechnica, Israel’s largest medical equipment distributor.
* marketed as HT-50 up until January 2012.