TerraVerde Agriculture is a leading rural and agro-development firm, providing end-to-end solutions for the development of new projects, and upgrading of existing ones. Our services enable food security combined with sustainable agricultural and economic development in compliance with the UN SDG agenda.
TerraVerde Agriculture provides advanced tailor-made solutions applying best practices and technology to achieve economic growth; protect the environment; improve forestry; do land conservation and prevent desertification. Our broad scope includes diverse agricultural sectors: crops, open field and protected production, livestock, aquaculture, post-harvest and agro-industry.
TerraVerde Agriculture offers a wide range of services:
• Strategic planning and master plan development
• Project design and financing
• Project construction on a turn-key/ EPC or construction management basis
• Project management and handover
• Agronomic, livestock and aquaculture production and guidance
• Advanced agro and post-harvest technology
• Capacity building and training
• Applied agricultural R&D
• GIS, mapping and spatial analysis
• Environmental protection
• Excellence center establishment - from conceptualization to realization.
Comprehensive solutions are provided for:
• Rural development
• Agricultural development at the national, regional and private levels
• Food security
• Value chain enhancement
• Sustainable agriculture and water management
• Introduction of modern agro-technology
• Knowledge dissemination and capacity building
• Agro-environmental sustainability
Strengths and Core Competencies:
• Cumulative experience of 4 decades in agricultural development worldwide
• Leading professionals of multiple disciplines
• Competence in agricultural and rural planning: agronomy, economics and agribusiness
• Hands-on experience in project construction, agricultural production, extension and training, R&D
• Investors and entrepreneurs
• Governments and formal institutes (academic, R&D centers)
• Business entities engaged in project development, supplies or farming
• International agencies and organizations
Global Reach TerraVerde Agriculture demonstrates a world-wide track record and has experience in 5 continents and over 40 countries.